Drexler Litigation Lawyers
When it comes to representing and protecting the rights for victims of accidents, negligence or injustice, Drexler Litigation Lawyers stands up for you every step of the way. From preparing and filing your claim to presenting your case aggressively and bringing it to verdict or settlement, we fight for the justice you deserve.
We consider every case as personal and we ensure that every client benefits from the full measure of our experience and resources. With more than 50 years’ combined experience, 21 areas of practice and two fully staffed offices, Drexler Litigation Lawyers are resourced to give you the best advice and representation possible.
We support your case with:
- Experts and investigators who find and prepare the evidence we need to support your case.
- Trained paralegals, and professional staff to support you and your solicitor.
- A multilingual team speaking 8 languages other than English including Polish, Greek, Spanish, Arabic, Sinhalese, Croatian and Serbian and a team of NAATI certified interpreters.
Each case is different and requires new strategies and tactics. Whether yours is a personal injury claim, a family matter, or a commercial dispute, we give you the ability to be heard.
If you have a legal problem, we are here to help you. So please contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule an obligation free consultation.
Waldemar Drexler LLB
PRINCIPAL LAWYER, SYDNEY OFFICE
International Lawyer – Australia, Poland & European Union
Waldemar Drexler is an international litigation lawyer and notary public and also a founder of Drexler Litigation Lawyers. He provides legal services in international matters such as: trade transactions, contracts, property issues, litigation and commercial disputes..
Waldemar has extensive experience in a wide range of legal areas involving: 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspect of International Child Abduction
Private International Law
International Commercial Litigation
Hamad ZreikaSpecial Counsel
Mohammed KhanOperations Manager / Accountant
John HefkaLegal Clerk
I would like to thank Drexler Litigation Lawyers for their help with my case. They were able to put me on track of my life after my motorcycle accident. Their professional approach, knowledge, experience and understanding let me win my case against an insurance company.
Hamad and Dominika have been fantastic to deal with over the past few years in running my medical negligence case. I thought this process would be stressful and more drawn out then what it was. I was extremely worried that we would end up in court and from the beginning of engaging Hamad and Dominika I made it clear that this was something I didn’t want to happen. Hamad and Dominika took the time to really understand what I wanted out of my case and my limitations. They were respectful and extremely understanding of my situation. If you want someone to have your best interest at heart and advocate for you, these two are the ‘power team’ that you want by your side. They made what could have been a very difficult process, bearable with a pleasing outcome that I am forever be grateful for.
Although my case has not yet resolved, I am thoroughly satisfied with the level of customer service provided by Drexler Litigation Lawyers. I highly recommend this firm to anyone for their legal needs and enquiries.
I would recommend Drexler Litigation Lawyers to anyone. Their level of service and dedication in obtaining the best possible result for my claim was amazing. They went above and beyond to assist me in resolving my claim.
News and Blog
- WHO CAN CLAIM? Driver Passenger Pedestrian Cyclist Motorbike rider Can make a claim for compensation if they can demonstrate that the driver of a motor vehicle, […]
- WHO CAN CLAIM? If you are an employee or sub-contractor who has been injured at work or during the course of work and suffered an injury […]
- WHO CAN CLAIM? Any person injured in a public place or private premises as a result of the negligence (faulty and/or carelessness) of an owner or […]
- WHO CAN CLAIM? Health Care Providers and Hospitals owe a duty of care to whom they provide a service. This means that they must take steps to […]